Connect with us

Press

Dominica confirms eight new COVID 19 cases

Published

on

Dominica on Wednesday confirmed eight new COVID 19 cases.

Chief Medical Officer Dr. David Johnson made the announcement at a Ministry of Health press briefing.

He said Dominica now has 12 active COVID 19 cases, all of which are a-symptomatic.

 

Dr. Johnson said further the 3rd & 4th cases are people with recent travel history.

A 60 year old male quarantined at a private certified facility is the 5th case.

A 24 year old male from the Dominica Republic is the 6th case. The 7th and 8th cases are from high risks countries, arriving in Dominica.

 

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Notices

Dominica records two new cases of COVID-19

Published

on

Dominica this week recorded two new cases of COVID 19, among the two a 14 year old male.

Dr. Shalludin Ahmed is National Epidemiologist.

Dr. Ahmed told the press briefing on Wednesday COVID management is progressing well.

A new round of community testing starts next week.

Continue Reading

Press

Government to review the issuance of work permits to Haitian nationals

Published

on

Government will review the issuance of work permits to Haitian nationals.

Haitian nationals in Dominica have previously expressed concern about the matter.

Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said Sunday, work permits come up for review in the next few weeks.

 

Continue Reading

Popular Stories