Alexander Paul Baron Elected as The New President of NYC
The new executive of the National Youth Council was selected at the council’s General Assembly on Saturday at the Newtown Primary School.
In speaking to Kairi FM News TODAY, Monday Baron said he hope to bring a positive change in the lives of the youth as he serves in this new position.
Meantime, Baron has highlighted the role of the youth in creating a climate resilient nation.
The newly elected board of the National Youth Council is as follow:
- Mr. David Thornhill – Chairperson of the General Assembly
- Ms. Kerdisha St. Louis – 1st Vice President
- Ms. Terease Morancie – 2nd Vice President
- Mr. Daniel Panthier – Publicity Coordinator
- Mr. Keanu Winston – Asst. Secretary/Treasurer
- Mr. Yannick Regis – Committee Member 1
- Mr. Carsim Birmingham – Committee Member 2
Baron will serve in the position for a period of 2 years in the first instance.